So here is another look into my art journal, three pages actually from three different journals.
This one is from an altered book, again one of the ones from my local University book sale. I was playing around with gel medium for the first time and this is what happened. Totally by accident, it started out as a vivid blue and orange spotted mess. Then I just kept layering and layering, inks, paint, medium, spray and pen. And this came out.
This one is in the small Kaszazz journal. I really liked working in the smaller journal, a double page just flows out without too much hasel to fill the space. Again through much layering I used gesso, tissue paper (to hold the inks) Distress ink, Dylusions strays, Distress paint, washi tape and Kaszazz stamps.
The picture of the girl is taken from a calendar. It is one of the Gorjuss artworks by Suzanne Woolcott for Santoro, which make me wish I lived in the UK where her products are readily available!
Well that's all from me today. Hope you enjoyed my pages and keep your fingers crossed for the design team.
-mel

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment